Thursday, April 29, 2010

Stuff . . .

I don't have much to write so I thought I would just share some of my latest things - this is both jewelry and hand crafted cards.  Let the craft speak for themselves:

sea foam earrings


vintage floral button earrings
(made from an impression of a lovely floral button I found)

Butterflies on the beach
(I have shown this before - but I do LOVE this pendent
and the saphire in the bail.  This can be used
as a pearl enhancer too)

Speaking of Butterflies . . .




A card I made for a card challenge where everything had to be stamped - no purchased embellishments allowed

This was a card I made for a stamping friend in NZ who was in the middle of a hot summer at the time.  I was so happy with the way it turned out.




Made this card for my god-daughter's birthday. She is a teenager now and I wanted a card to reflect her maturity (FYI - this is my GD with Aspergers and I am SO PROUD to tell you all she was accepted into the summer program at Tufts Veterinarian School.  Very tough as they only allow in a small amount of non-MA students!)

Well that's all I have to share with you right now.  Maybe something here will inspire you to create something in your medium of choice.  Happy creating!

- Gale


1 comment:

ALTERED ARTIFACTS said...

OMGosh ... I don't know if I like the jewelry or the cards best??? Maybe you should punch some holes in the cards ti hold the jewelry... I'm just saying :)) Anyway, they all have me in awe!
Inka :)